CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Christmas card 2007

to see the whole picture you will need to click on it.

This was our Christmas card from 2007. For your viewing pleasure, just in case I failed to send one to you. It was taken by my dear friend Kim. She came out to TX and visited me over Thanksgiving that year. On our way to take her back to the airport, we stopped at Cadillac Ranch. You are actually allowed to paint on these cars. The layers of paint are many!

I love this snap shot of my family. Hard to believe it is now past a year later and we are back living in IL. Although, there are many more things to see on the earth horizon here, we do not have a Cadillac Ranch. I never thought that I would look back and smile on so simple a memory, one formed while in TX. One of many I might add.

0 comments: