CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 6, 2009

projects on the finished list

many of you knew that I was taking a painting class. It was a class on acrylics. This class tested me, I had to relearn what I had know at one time or another. The medium alluded me a bit, for the past 7 years, my choice of medium has been watercolors. Actually, you can see the same layout, in watercolor in a past post. Suffice it to say, I have yet to add the finish varnish coat. I am not for sure that I am done with it. Once I do decide that it is time to get it off of the floor. I plan on hanging it in my kitchen.

This is the as finished as it is going to get felt advent calander. I had bought it after Christmas so it did not cost me much money. BUT, it cost me a ton of time.... and pondering, do I really want to finish this? well, it is and I am so happy about that!

other projects needing attention. cleaning out closets, sorting out the ever growing piles of papers from the kids classes.

0 comments: