CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 6, 2009

Nashville

hold on there....


so lets see. My friend Kim and I were wanting to go to the Country Music Festival this year. With the down turn in everything. I had to back out. She said how about a road trip, of course I knew that it would be to see Dierks. Along with that we got to see Brad Paisley and Darius Rucker. It was a wonderful show. Along with going to the show, we had to hit the honky tonks. Although, a little disappointment set in. Not a single one had an ample dance floor. Now the cowboys to go on it. Of course Nashville is a tourist spot. What was I thinking? Well, heres to missing the starched shirts, hats, belt buckles and boots found in TX.



Ah, this pic. The close of the bars, the wet couple of blocks back to the hotel. Another fun road trip drawing to an end. Kim, we have so many more of these times ahead of us.

This my friends is a old dear friend Kristi. She lives but an hour and half south, down in Alabama. She and her hubby came up to Nashville, to meet us for lunch. It was such a nice catch up and I sure wished that we had more time to visit. I wish she would of been able to stay and roam with Kim and I. Love ya Kristi, thanks so much for adding to my trip! You are the best!
yes, yes, we were this close to Mr. Dierks himself. We were eating, not paying much attention to the annoucement that he had entered the building. There was Spartan fan sitting next to us, who of course was talking crap about the ILLINI. Well, when he stated that Dierks was there and playing, we did not believe him. Oh boy, he was there and that was the end to the eating. We were so close we could touch him.

0 comments: