CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

why?

why is it some people think that they have so much control over others lives. be it, thoughts, eating, breathing.... ya know things like that.

the world does not revolve around you. i will not change my mind or my opinion just to make you happy.

don't you realize that what you continue to try to do, is what has made me stand up for myself and my beliefs. made me remember my backbone.

just because you want it a certain way, i will no longer be the one to go with your flow. i have my own flow, i have wants and dreams too. no longer will i participate in making yours come true, since you have showed me how selfish you are with helping me obtain what not only i need for myself but also for my family.

so step back, shut up for once and realize these are my dreams, my hopes, my desires......

0 comments: