CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 21, 2008

Miss Julia Speaks Her Mind

hahahah i think that it was about time that she spoke it. ;)

this book was wonderful, thank goodness there is a whole series and that my local library carries em.

just a few little bits....

"ever since then she'd flounced herself around anytime I was in her office, not that anybody with all that weight ought to do any flouncing." p. 56

"Get a hold of yourself," I told her as I snatched a Kleenex from the box and handed it to her. "If theres one thing I've learned in all this, it's that you have to stand up for yourself. Nobody else is going to do it for you, least of all the people you ought to be able to depend on."

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Livros e Revistas, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://livros-e-revistas.blogspot.com. A hug.