CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

mexico....mission

so my friend amy and her hubby will be heading out on their second mission trip to mexico. she asked me to provide two purses. what a simple request. i then was thinking what else can i send. lately i have been making tote bags from old pillow cases which have evolved into aprons. ahhhhh, i shall send aprons. maybe they would like to have that something to wipe hands on, carry things with and to keep the clothes that they are wearing clean just a bit longer.

the purses.

the aprons.

1 comments:

wyndesnow said...

How gracious of you!!! I'm going to be working on 2 baby quilts for Project Gabriel at church. We are having a church wide baby shower for 2 moms that need help and I won't be able to be there, but I am going to still give!!!